10 maj 2014

Death Party UK- A Lady In Black

Uploaded to Gothtune TV at youtube. Death Party UK - A Lady In Black.



Biography
Death Party UK is an official side project I put together after I decided to put Midnight Configuration on hold for an indefinite period of time.
Throughout the years of me running Midnight Configuration, and before that when I was the guitarist in Every New Dead Ghost. Every now and again whilst working on tracks, I would come up with a riff that did not fit into the MC and ENDG musical paradigms. These riffs were from way back in my dark subconscious and reflected my "other" set of influences that included:
The Gun Club, The Cramps, Captain Beefheart, Neil Young, The Hunters Club, The Bomb Party, Johnny Cash, The Birthday Party etc,etc and at those times, I could do nothing with them.
However, as the years went by these riffs and ideas stewed and simmered, mutated and grew stronger and stronger until in August 2011 I set them free in the Nightbreed recording studio and the digital only release (release date 29.11.11) "The Black Train EP " was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.
I hope you enjoy this glimpse into the darker roots of rock n roll and stay with me for further evil riffs and beats to come forth in the near future.
There will be more..........

Facebook

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar